Do you have what it takes?
Current position availability: Intermediate Graphic/web Designer
You will be responsible for creating a range of print materials from concept to completion as well as web design concepts. You should have prior experience in a corporate environment and a portfolio demonstrating excellence in corporate print design, including exceptional use of color, typography, layout, and imagery. Join our dynamic team and produce compelling pieces for a variety of clients.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of print and web design experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in design or related field, experience and expertise is more important than the actual degree
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional use of color, typography, layout, and imagery
- Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop and strong knowledge of the graphic production process
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills. Works well with tight deadlines in a team environment. Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Adaptable and a quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for multiple clients
- Proven strength in organization, strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast environment
- Ability to speak and write in French and English